Your order will be packaged by us and delivered by Royal Mail. Depending on your location this will usually take 1-7 working days. Please note that we do not ship orders outside of the UK as present. Postal charges will apply for orders under £100 and are charged at a flat rate of £4.95 per order. Orders valued at £100 and over will be delivered free of charge.
To qualify for a return:
• You must successfully return the product within 21 days of receiving it.
• The product must be in the same condition that you received it.
• If the product has any seals or boxes; these must not be broken or removed.
• The product must not be opened, tried or tested.
If possible; package the item(s) in the original packaging it arrived in (If the original packaging is not available, please use suitable & protective packaging). Post the item back to us at Beauty Harbour Clinic, 170 Lower Granton Road, Edinburgh, Midlothian EH5 1GL. If the item is expensive, we recommend using a recorded service. Your return will be processed within 2-4 days of receiving the package. A refund, replacement or credit will then be issued.
• We reserve right to refuse an exchange or refund if the item(s) are not returned to us in a saleable condition, damaged or opened.
• We may except returns outside the given returns period for a store credit. However, we reserve the right to refuse this.
• Items returned are your sole responsibility until they are in our possession. In no instance will we be held liable for the loss of your return.
Faulty Goods & Order Issues
If there is an issue, damage, missing item or fault with any item that has been purchased from us, the above some of the above terms may not apply; please contact us on 0131 552 2662 as soon as the issue, damage or fault has come to your attention. If we believe that the item has been intentionally damaged we reserve the right to refuse the return, and will send the item back to you. When possible, a replacement will be issued via an express delivery service or a full refund will be issued once the return of the faulty item has been received.
If an item has been damaged in transit, please take a clear photograph (if possible) of the damage to the packaging and product. Providing us with a photograph will greatly increase resolution speed. All reports of issue or fault must be reported to us within a reasonable time. Under no circumstance must you dispose of any damaged product before first contacting us. In situations where you are unable to recover the disposed item, we will be unable to arrange a refund or replacement.